Are you Supply Management professional with demand forecasting, inventory management and procurement experience? Are you a strategic thinker, with a proven ability to thrive in a company with a complex supply chain network? Do you have a track record of successfully leading and mentoring a team? Would you be interested in streamlining and developing supply planning processes for a high-
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a right fit for our leading packaging client’s Supply Planning Manager position!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Identify cost reduction and process efficiency opportunities.
- Negotiate supplier contracts to match inventory positioning and timelines.
- Recruit and mentor employees to meet dynamic needs of the company.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and external partners.
- Improve operations through continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; CPSM certification, preferred.
- 7+ years of applicable experience within a supply chain / procurement environment, particularly within a distribution or manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills.
- Experienced decision-maker, with ability to proactively address issues.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.