Do you enjoy developing sourcing strategies from scratch, and have deep knowledge of the IT Networks category? Would you be interested in joining a sourcing group in the midst of a transformation, where you would have high visibility and frequent interactions with executive level IT stakeholders? Are you energized by adding value to your partners and focusing on TCO improvement rather than just cost savings?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a perfect fit for the Sourcing Manager - IT position with our Fortune 500 client.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Spearhead sourcing strategies for IT subcategories, including hardware and networks subcategories.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across multiple functions and geographies to identify and evaluate technology strategies to facilitate robust sourcing pipeline.
- Lead regional sourcing opportunities utilizing market research to drive sourcing decisions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal business stakeholders and external vendors to maximize business potential.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or combination of education and work experience.
- 5+ years of IT sourcing experience in the commercial environment.
- Expert contractual knowledge and negotiation skills.
- Supplier relationship management experience, including management of vendors like Arista, Cisco and Juniper.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced relationship and interpersonal skills.