Are you a self-motivated individual looking for a profitable & progressive company offering high growth potential? Would you be interested in collaborating with key stakeholders to develop MRO sourcing strategies from scratch? Do you have a proven track record of driving culture change and leading in a matrix environment? Have you been able to demonstrate strong negotiation, interpersonal, and communication skills throughout your career?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a fit for the newly created Sourcing Manager, MRO opportunity with our client, a multi-billion dollar global transportation leader.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Determine business needs and capture data to track and report metrics, while adhering to all necessary procurement and financial policies.
- Examine business requirements, interface with global internal clients, comprehend historical trends, and apply market info to create long-term strategic plans that deliver lowest total cost of ownership.
- Negotiate/ manage contracts with a focus on progressive contracting methodologies while at the same time balancing the organization’s needs for supplier consolidation with risk management needs.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with both internal and external business partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Business focus, required; MBA in Business focus, preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant Sourcing or Procurement/Finance experience.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Advanced ability with Microsoft Office.