Are you a strategic thinker, with a proven ability to thrive in a company with a complex supply chain network? Do you have deep experience in supply planning and inventory management? Do you have a knack for collaborating with executives across several functions to find efficiencies and drive best practices throughout your organization? Would you be interested in streamlining and developing supply planning processes for a high-growth packaging company?
If you answered yes to the above questions then you may be an ideal fit for the Senior Supply Planner position for our client, an industry-leading packaging company.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Monitor inventory levels and implement strategies to maximize cash flow and meet customer needs.
- Innovate and implement new processes and procedures focused on improving efficiency.
- Effectively manage supplier performance and drive continuous improvement.
- Develop new suppliers as needed to improve performance or provide alternate solutions.
- Mentor employees with focus on enhancing overall skills and developing knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, or related fields; CPSM certification, preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in Planning, Procurement or Supply Chain within a manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Strong leadership, change management, continuous improvement, and problem-solving skills.
- Adept working with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.