Are you a Supply Chain leader who has a track record of implementing game-changing strategies and processes? Do you have the prowess to solve pertinent supply issues while also establishing and driving SIOP procedures throughout the organization? Would you be interested in leading a supply chain transformation from scratch?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a right fit for our multi-billion dollar manufacturing client’s Director, Supply Chain Operations position!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Develop strategic planning for global supply chain business process improvements and IT.
- Work with cross-functional leadership to identify new opportunities, evaluate new and existing tools and platforms, and implement best performance practices.
- Ensure consistency and standardization across business segment’s supply chains to include systems, procedures, process, and metrics.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and external partners.
- Develop and lead cross-functional team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field, or equivalent education and work experience.
- 10+ years progressive experience in supply chain, purchasing, planning and logistics.
- 5+ years of applicable experience leading within a manufacturing or consumer goods company.
- Strong negotiation, analytical and change management skills.
- Efficient in resource planning systems, SAP experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.