Are you a strong Procurement practitioner ready to take on a crucial role in a fast-paced work environment? Would you be interested in leveraging your expertise to design and implement global sourcing strategies within a growing financial services organization? Do you have a knack for building strategic partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders in transformational environments?
Our client is in the process of building out their team and is seeking a high-potential leader. If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you may be their next Manager, Sourcing - Enterprise!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Develop and implement global sourcing strategies of assigned categories and complete related contract negotiations.
- Identify key measures to achieve cost reduction, improve efficiency, simplify processes and achieve business objectives.
- Lead supplier negotiations and manage vendor metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the enterprise and manage third-party supplier relationships.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business or related field.
- 8+ years’ progressive business experience in global sourcing supply chain and/or vendor management.
- Experience working within relevant spend category, vendor governance and risk management.
- Must possess strong analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent tech skills, including Microsoft Office and sourcing/procurement systems and tools.