At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.How You Will Make Contributions That Matter
You Are Best Suited for The Role If You....
- Gather business requirements, review existing solutions and determine solutions with Core PTP.
- Provide ongoing support of Key Users to sustain and improve SAP after implementation.
- Train, prepare and be a resource during deployment at new sites or acquisitions.
- Provide insight and recommendations in the areas of Vendor and Material Master Data, Milk Collection Program, Indirect Ariba Purchases and Contracts, ECC Reporting, BI Reporting, All Material Procurement Purchases including Cheese, Milk and Milk Equivalents, Packaging, Ingredients, Maintenance Parts.
- Create engaging training, flow-charts, job aids and other tools to support SAP PTP end users, as needed.
- Continuously improve SAP PTP processes.
- Be a UAT SAP PTP testing lead, assist in issue resolution and document testing results.
We Support and Care for Our Employees by Providing Them With...
- Have 3-5 Years of Experience in the SAP Procure to Pay environment.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, related field or equivalent experience.
- Can travel from 20-40% of the time.
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment.
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family.
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).