Are you a hi-po leader energized by the opportunity to manage complex sourcing projects and lead cross-functional teams across the indirect category spectrum? Do you have substantial experience managing Professional Services and Consulting spend categories? Would you be interested in joining a large financial services organization with a strong global presence?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a fit for our multi-billion dollar client’s Sourcing Manager, Indirect position!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Spearhead sourcing initiatives for Professional Services and Consulting related categories.
- Develop category strategies based on meticulous analysis of category intelligence, spend data, supply market dynamics and business requirements.
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with stakeholders and third-party providers.
- Generate negotiation strategy to maximize total value and minimize risks for the company.
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute strategies and company sourcing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 5+ years progressive experience in sourcing of indirect categories.
- Knowledge of supplier relationship management.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Technically savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office products.