The Sr. Inventory Planner will be responsible for continuously optimizing the company’s North American inventory by proactively analyzing, rallying support for, and ensuring end-to-end execution of inventory optimization recommendations.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Analyze the company’s inventory positions and identify both strategic and tactical opportunities to optimize for increased Inventory Turns, Item Availability, and Service Level.
- Own the online SKU rationalization, surplus and aged ware processes.
- Partner with the Merchandising, Master Data, and broader teams to incorporate new items into the inventory planning process.
- Lead activities to evaluate and process internal stock requests from other company business units.
- Work with cross-functional teams to support divisional metrics and Key Performance Indicators.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years inventory control experience within an ERP system (Oracle, SAP, etc.).
- Experience with a Supply Chain Planning system (e.g., Logility, Blue Yonder) and/or in a distribution or eCommerce environment strongly preferred.
- Exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic with flexibility and openness to new ways of working.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.