The Sourcing Manager, IT will lead global sourcing strategies and initiatives for assigned indirect materials, services and CapEx items. Primary categories are IT and Purchased Services including IT consulting. Ensures that the global strategies are executed at regional sites. Accountable for cost and usage reductions.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Implement global commodity and supplier strategies to achieve challenging year-over-year cost reduction results through supplier collaboration and competition.
- Work closely with all functions, particularly with supply chain, IT, HR, Marketing and other key internal customers.
- Help to devise and implement improvement strategies to processes, procedures and project flow in Sourcing with customer focus
- Investigate and analyze supplier’s financial condition, technical competence, facilities and production techniques to ensure adequate supplier capacity and capability.
- Develop contingency plans for assigned commodities and/or strategic suppliers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration required, MBA preferred.
- 7+ years of sourcing experience required.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting principles and budgeting practices.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills are required.
- Project management and teaming skills.
- Travel up to 20%.