The Sourcing Specialist will develop, maintain, and execute sourcing strategies by assisting Sourcing leadership through building strong supplier relationships and assuring company compliance to policies. This role will also support decision-making and alignment on New Product Development projects or sourcing issues.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Develop, maintain and execute sourcing strategies by assisting Sourcing leadership by building strong relationship with preferred suppliers and assuring company compliance to policies.
- Support decision-making and alignment on New Product Development projects or sourcing issues, presenting options, risk scenarios and recommendations to the team.
- Manage New Product Development and productivity projects roadmaps for assigned categories; identify cost-reduction opportunities.
- Assess supplier requirements, core competencies, and capacities to make recommendations to the Sourcing leaders.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience, preferably 2+ years in procurement/sourcing
- ERP experience preferred
- Able to travel up to 10% - domestically and internationally.