LVMH's Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation, and perfect mastery of their image.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy, Acqua di Parma, Guerlain, and newer brands with strong potential like Kenzo Parfums, Fresh, and Make Up For Ever.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics invites you today to join its North America teams.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics is part of the LVMH Group.Job Description
This role is responsible for supporting all LVMH Perfumes and Cosmetics terms, conditions, and values. In addition, the role will support purchasing reporting; deadlines to meet all completion due dates.
- Supervise, support, and mentor Purchasing Coordinator in basic purchasing functions, supplier maintenance, audit tracking, sustainability, and financial reporting
- Share best practices and embrace a team and collaborative spirit with fellow purchasing associates and internal co-workers to support the company's overall objective
- Create RFQs, in said commodities
- Create a comprehensive cost comparison analysis
- Negotiate the best-delivered cost and write a rationale for the award of business
- Source and maintain a strong supply base
- Source innovation and technologies with an emphasis on merchandising, sustainability, and the environment
- Maintain accurate and current supplier records
Purchasing Knowledge and Internal Customer Relationships
- Evaluate Brand project and execute bidding strategy
- Bid utilizing LVMH Perfumes and Cosmetics approved supplier list and/or local-global contract pricing
- Negotiate best-delivered cost, quality, and on-time delivery
- Implement sustainability and value engineering when applicable
- Create comprehensive cost comparison analysis
- Support the P&C purchasing policy and purchasing PO backup filling protocol
- Timely maintain project tracking tool with accurate data
- Archive Purchase Orders including required back-up and Supplier data for Internal Controls
- Build and maintain relationships with Brand Visual Merchandising and Creative associates
- Onboard with new associates and nurture relationships with key internal customers (Marketing, Creative, Merchandising, Sales, PR, Promo, Education and supply chain associates)
- Ability to collaborate with Visual Merchandising & Creative departments
- Strong knowledge in the Merchandising commodity with an emphasis in value engineering
- Strong knowledge in sustainability best practices and reporting
- Strong knowledge of cost drivers in Merchandising commodities
- Strong knowledge in value engineering and sustainability initiatives
- 5+ years purchasing experience with an emphasis in Merchandising, Value Engineering, and Sustainability initiatives
- Strong negotiator and communication skills
- Ability to create a comprehensive cost comparison analysis
- Experience managing a supply base including;
- Developing suppliers to support P&C supplier code of conduct,
- Technology initiatives
- Perfume and Cosmetics terms and conditions
- Strong knowledge of purchasing policies, procedures including Internal Control requirements
- Ability to present a comprehensive cost comparison analysis
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Dynamics AX Version 2010
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.