Under general supervision, the IT Category Analyst will support AmeriHealth Caritas Family of Companies and its affiliates in managing the procurement process and supplier management surrounding the acquisition of IT related goods and services. The IT Category Analyst oversees both tactical and strategic aspects of IT supplier relationships and services throughout the enterprise, and will possess strong technical aptitude and substantial IT sourcing and subject matter expertise. Manages contracts and relationships with selected suppliers. Maintains regular interaction with suppliers and business stakeholders to ensure supplier performance and internal client satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of Procurement and/or Operations experience with a record of increased responsibility and/or work complexity within a best practice environment
- Exposure to supplier management, category spend analysis, supplier rationalization programs, and bid management
- Familiarity with applicable laws, procurement concepts, best practices, trends and issues.
- Experience using sourcing, contracting, and/or purchasing software
- Prefer experience with IT spend categories
- Strong organization, prioritization, project management, problem solving, research, writing and communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft applications, and strong technical aptitude
- An eagerness to learn, personable demeanor and demonstrated ability to interact in a team oriented environment across multiple levels of an organization
- A results oriented and data-driven approach
- Strong focus on quality and integrity
- Resourcefulness and creativity
- The ability to take direction, work independently, and perform detailed work in a high-paced, dynamic environment; handle multiple projects simultaneously; and ensure tasks are completed and deadlines are met as required.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and other colleagues, and demonstrate initiative, mature judgment, superior customer service orientation, and the ability to anticipate the needs of the organization
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 5% of the time in order to fulfill the responsibilities of this position