Are you ready for your next career opportunity?
Globe Life Insurance Company is looking for a Procurement Information Systems Manager to join their team in the Finance (Procurement) department for our corporate location in McKinney, Texas.
We offer a completive salary with a great benefits package, including 401(K) match, medical, dental, and vision health plans, short - term and long-term disability, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and other career development opportunities.JOB SUMMARY
The Procurement Information Systems Manager will drive a coordinated approach to Procure-to-Pay ("P2P") and Financial ERP-related business process changes and technical system integration across all related Financial ERP domains to ensure the success and integrity of the overall design. This leader will coordinate the contributions of external consultants, business functional leads, project managers, IT leaders and business stakeholders with a focus on the transformation of Globe Life's P2P function. The Director of Procurement Information Systems will provide structure, governance, and leading practice recommendations for P2P systems leveraging critical capabilities including, but not limited to, strategic and tactical planning, operational excellence, process management, project management, risk management, change management, budget oversight, and management of concurrent digital initiatives.PRINCIPLE DUTIES
- Responsible for the strategic design, implementation, integration, communication and administration of P2P Information system(s) and technology, including governance in compliance with all federal, state and local regulations, SOX requirements, and company policies, and data with data management, reporting and transactional support.
- Responsible for leveraging technology solutions and workflows designed to ensure consistency, scalability, data accuracy and improve the efficiency and productivity of Procurement.
- As a member of the Procurement leadership team, supports Procurement leaders in coordinating projects, scoping and determining required process, and supporting the business operations of the Company.
- Partners and collaborates with HR, FTS, IT, EPMO, Data Analytics, Business Insights and Business Leaders to develop the P2P technology roadmap, ensuring effective implementation of the strategic plan in the P2P technology solutions.
- Stays abreast of P2P technologies to provide alternative solutions to user requirements.
- Responsible for managing strategic supplier relationships and complex pricing arrangements.
- Applies continuous improvement principles to drive cycle time reduction, P2P transaction data quality and adoption of compliance measures.