DescriptionAll the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Location: 893 Hope Way Altamonte Springs, FL 32714Our promise to you:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together
we are even better. Schedule:
: Monday - FridayThe role you'll contribute:
The iSynergy Supply Chain Reporting Analyst is part of the Supply Chain team supporting multiple Supply Chain modules, including Maintenance Management, and technologies for Shared Services, employees, and managers at our hospitals. Works under the direction of the iSynergy Supply Chain Senior Process Manager/Manager and is responsible for completing Supply Chain related activities including but not limited to: data conversion, functional specifications, program software system quality testing, and support within all projects whether system or operational. The Analyst is responsible for supporting the integrity, effectiveness and efficiency of services related to the Supply Chain / Maintenance Modules. The Analyst may be assigned support tickets needing resolution, as well as perform testing in partnership with various internal and external stakeholder teams.
The iSynergy Supply Chain Reporting Analyst is expected to take the initiative to prioritize and manage work while meeting deadlines with minimal supervision. The Analyst is expected to handle one or many projects or initiatives and deliver the agreed outcomes and objectives within the assigned scope. The Analyst is always expected to keep the confidentiality of the team and Senior Leadership from discussions and advanced knowledge both at work and off hours. The Analyst must display a positive attitude toward decisions that have been made for direction, be collaborative on projects, embrace change and lead, using the company mission, vision and values, while adhering to all company policies and procedures.The value you'll bring to the team:
- Based on analysis and stakeholder requirements, translate, conceptualize and develop storyboards/reports/dashboards and proposals for action or implementation plans as necessary and present to management.
- Implement reporting and robot solutions by coordinating detailed technical requirements, design, and integration with other appropriate technologies, serving as a liaison between the technical team and the business.
- Use predictive and/or adaptive approaches for ad-hoc tasks and report initiatives
- Support multiple projects and/or initiatives delivering outcomes as specified within the project plan framework
- Work as assigned with internal and external stakeholders on break/fix issues and new development
- Process, handle and validate a pile of data with an excellent "sense of data" mindset.
- May require off hours support to support project activities
QualificationsThe expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or 3-5 years combined experience related to Supply Chain, Healthcare, Maintenance Management, or equivalent experience may be considered
- Data report development skills
- CMRP, PMP or Six Sigma Certification, preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.