We're on a mission to build a better bathroom. We started with razors way back in 2011, and now millions and millions of Members later, we've expanded into shave products, skin care, hair styling, with more to come. We're always growing and reinventing, and we rely on killer talent to help us achieve our goal of owning the bathroom. If you're a team-playing innovator, you'll fit right in. A sense of humor helps, too.ROLE SUMMARY:
Dollar Shave Club (DSC) is looking for an Amazon Supply Chain Analyst. In this role you will be managing the validation & execution of incoming daily customer orders for the Amazon business. You will work closely with the Fulfillment Operations Team in securing case fill for customer orders, in addition to ensuring on time delivery of shipments, and the Planning team to address product availability. As a SC Analyst you will participate in the monthly Supply Chain Planning cycle as a core member in identifying promotional management, efficiency gains, and problem resolution. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Validate & execute daily orders for data + pricing accuracy, customer data, and order date confirmation:
- Manage the Amazon Business in updating, validating and progress customer orders to shipment and on-time delivery
- Direct access into Amazon's Vendor Central system to track and manage daily performance of order fill, on time shipping, ASN compliance, and Vendor Charge-Back results. Evaluating trade-off of time, cost and service to satisfy both DSC and Amazon.
- Vendor Central for tracking + reporting OTIF and Vendor Charge-Back results, in addition to Root Cause Analysis and corrective action for improvement
- Maintain productive relationships through conflicts/issues in shipping and delivering orders on time and full
- Secure case-fill and on time delivery for customer orders:
- The jobholder is expected to link closely with the Planning and Fulfillment teams in identifying gaps for seamless order execution and on-time delivery
- Communicates with Supply Chain Planning and Fulfillment on orders outside normal policy to enable timely service to the customer
- Balance case fill and on time delivery to the customers with the goal of maximizing case fill while ensuring on time shipping windows are met. Responsible for managing Carrier relationships to ensure ongoing performance expectations are met
- Ongoing review with Demand Planning on upcoming promotions, critical stock issues, cut information on sales orders
- Continuous improvement:
- Driving continuous improvement around critical KPIs (Fill Rate + OT)
- The jobholder is expected to link closely with the Planning and Fulfillment teams in identifying gaps for seamless order execution and on-time delivery.
- Participate in the execution (either pilot or full roll-out) of new programs. Learn and exercise focused/process improvement techniques to reduce waste in time or money.
- Manage the order-to-cash / fulfillment flow with both a direct and potential brokered organization
- Undergraduate degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Business-related fields
- +3 years of work experience of which -2 years of relevant Wholesale Planning, Logistics, and/or Supply Planning environment
- Strong Order Management knowledge with a full understanding of the integrated system
- Use of customer proprietary information system to collaborate on item information, KPIs, and Joint Business Plans.
- Outlook, Excel, and Access
- APICS certification desired but not required.
- A proven ability to link with internal as well as external stakeholders
- Process 50+ orders per day with extreme time-sensitive confirmation requirements
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Dollar Shave Club will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club
Privacy Notice for California job applicantsApply for this position
Amazon Supply Chain Analyst Supply Chain Marina Del Rey, California