The Director, Sourcing – Medical/Pharmacy will support the fulfilling procurement requirements. This role will oversee strategic processes, utilizing expertise in selected subject matter. Maintain regular interaction with suppliers and business stakeholders to ensure satisfaction and high-quality services.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Oversee and direct strategic aspects of source-to-contract process throughout the enterprise.
- Consult subject matter expertise in the acquisition of medical consulting, pharmaceuticals, and subcontracted member care service categories.
- Manage large and complex contracts and relationships.
- Enable competitive selection of high-quality suppliers and negotiate favorable pricing and terms.
- Partner with other enterprise functions to improve business systems and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Engineering, Finance, Law, or Operations or related field required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 10+ years progressive, relevant business experience, including 5+ years of highly visible managerial level purchasing, operations, supply chain, contract negotiation experience required.
- Medicaid and pharmacy management experience highly desirable.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills.
- Proficiency in the use of e-Procurement applications preferred.