WE ARE SEEKING A INVENTORY PLANNER II Homebase or West Chester, PA
At Incora we enable the Mission Critical
by working with our customers to deliver value-added supply chain solutions. About us Incora™
is a leading, global provider of innovative supply chain solutions. Our promise to our customers is to reduce complexity and increase reliability so they can deliver mission-critical solutions that improve our world. We exist to enable the mission critical supporting aerospace, space, industrial, and pharmaceutical markets.
With a strong foundation in the aerospace and defense markets, we also utilize our expertise to serve industrial manufacturing, marine, pharmaceuticals, and beyond. We manage all aspects of supply chain from procurement to warehouse management, from logistics to on-site customer services. We pride ourselves on offering
- Industry-leading capabilities
- Innovative solutions
- Greater customer value
- Trusted supplier relationships
- Business growth and operational efficiency
Our people make us unique, and we offer an Outstanding Employee Experience. We live by our values; Courage
and are proud to add real value to our customers' businesses. Our people-centric philosophy is underpinned with strong engagement, consistent communication, and opportunities for personal development, enabling our colleagues to grow and make a difference in our company. About you:
As the Inventory Planner II
is responsible for management of inventory to specified contractual guidelines for a set of designated accounts / customers.
The Inventory Planner II is accountable for supporting strong customer relationships through the fulfilment and replenishment of contractual inventory requirements for chemical products. They will be responsible for taking action on order signals coming from Customer Program system forecast reports/metrics autonomously.
They will identify trends and pertinent patterns of usage history and forecast by analyzing stagnant inventory, how long the inventory has been stocked, and if the stagnant inventory has been selling.Qualifications What you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, Economics, Supply Chain, Inventory Management and/or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2-5 years' experience in inventory management including but not limited to: demand planning, MRP, forecasting, and sourcing
- APICS Certification preferred
- Proven experience and working knowledge of Just in Time (JIT) supply process
- Proven ability to successfully engage in process improvement from plan development to implementation
- Demonstrated excellence in data and mathematical analysis
- Expert competency working with integrated data systems
- Knowledge of Oracle data systems a plus (JDE, SAP, etc)
You will be someone who is aligned with our Incora Values of Courage, Collaboration
and Commitment. In return we will offer
An exciting package that includes great salary and benefits you would expect from a growing ambitious company, a chance to work in a first-class, brand-new state of the art facility that is CLIMATE-CONTROLLED
but most importantly we will offer you the chance to become part of our Incora story.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class. Incora is currently required to comply with the White House E.O. 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force issued COVID-19 Workplace Safety: Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors. Under these requirements, all new employees will be required to comply under full vaccination for COVID-19, and/or have an approved exemption for medical or religious accommodation.
- Vacation, Personal/Sick time, Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Benefits Available (Shared employer/employee costs)
- Retirement Savings Plans
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Available - Critical Illness.
- Referral Award Program