Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
The Supply Chain department consists of Operations, Transportation, Inventory, Fulfillment and Reverse logistics. Supply Chain is focused on providing the best experience regardless of where goods are manufactured or shipped from. The goal is to delight our customer’s needs by providing next day delivery across the country.
As an Inventory Analyst, you will:
- Be responsible for our Allocation and Replenishment inventory strategy in a Pod. Key KPIs - Inventory Transfer Cost, Out of Stock Rate, Revenue, and 1-day delivery.
- Work with Planners to build out the inventory strategy for replenishment orders for the Pod.
- Provide in-depth analysis to identify opportunities to improve revenue and profitability from an inventory standpoint.
- Evaluate the automated replenishment suggestions and works on continuous improvement of the tooling.
- Build transfer trucks to balance inventory across Fulfillment Centers.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in the field.
- Analytical experience preferably in warehousing/ecommerce with knowledge of SQL, PowerBI and Excel.
- Experienced with process mapping and SOP documentation ability.
- You have experience budgeting, forecasting, and analyzing financials results.