If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it's helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.Department Overview
The Supply Chain and Procurement organization is a fast-paced and dynamic environment, delivering world-class communications equipment and solutions for customers around the world. Our purpose is to deliver exceptional value and customer experience through agility, speed, and collaboration. We plan what products and services are needed, source efficiently and ethically from a diverse supply base, launch new products, make and deliver solutions on time, and exceed customer expectations through outstanding quality, service and support. We are designed to bring value, lead technology innovation, and provide Motorola Solutions a competitive advantage on revenue, cost, cash, and delivery.Job Description
- The Distribution Fulfillment Analyst is responsible for operational support of the Americas Distribution Center. This includes product/process flow optimization, quality, demand/supply analysis, inbound/outbound logistics, and customer order support. In addition, the intern will be expected to complete a summer project that focuses on a specific deliverable, with measurable benefit to the business. The summer program will conclude with a presentation of the summer project to MSI executives and senior leaders.
- Strong aptitude for understanding and analyzing large amounts of data from multiple sources.
- High degree of computer literacy required, including proficient with spreadsheets.
- Ability to demonstrate proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and demonstrate strong time management skills
- Ability to gain results in a team based environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment
- High level of curiosity and creative thinking preferred
- Candidates must be currently pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Mathematics, or Engineering
- Must have a Graduation date on or after December 2021
InternReferral Payment Plan
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.