Multi-Color is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by our core values: Integrity, Passion, Creativity, Perseverance
. These values constantly guide our interactions and decision making at Multi-Color!
Join us today! Position Summary details include:
As a leader, identify and execute cost savings initiatives, build supplier
relationships, ensure continuous supply of materials and services while
managing working capital for your assigned region of 3 to 5 plants.
Collaborate with global category managers and plant organization stakeholders
on specific category strategies to provide the lowest cost of ownership
solution, while providing high quality materials and services. Oversee working
capital initiatives through collaboration with plant organization and supplier
This role will have direct and indirect reports and will require some leading
through influence. Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide input to the Global category managers for the
region, regarding specific plant requirements during the sourcing and
strategy development stages.
- Lead implementation of cost savings initiatives
for the region including ongoing monitoring after implementation, to
ensure achievement of cost savings for the region.
- Identify initiatives for the region to reduce
costs and improve services and quality received by the supplier base for
material and services.
- Monitor supplier contractual terms for the region
to ensure compliance, including company policy, service, quality, and
- Be the main point of contact for the review and
approval of regional supplier contracts.
- Be the main point of contact as the escalation point
for supplier issues for the region to ensure continuity of supply,
to support plant requirements.
- Ensure regional working capital targets are met by
monitoring processes within procurement to minimize aged raw materials and
support initiatives to reduce carrying costs related to inventory levels.
- Monitor processes and controls for compliance and
collaborate with other region procurement management teams for continuous
- Collaborate with regional procurement management team
to develop dashboards, metrics, and measure to identify areas of
improvement for each region.
- Communicate regularly with internal customers as to the
results of the dashboards and metrics.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with
suppliers and internal customers.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related or
- Minimum of five years of purchasing experience in
manufacturing preferred. Label industry is a plus.
- Experience using an ERP computer system to plan
and procure materials as required
- Proven strong communication, negotiation, analytical,
and project management skills required
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
in a fast paced environment
- CPM certification is a plus.
offers a wide range of rapid career growth opportunities and has been in
business for over 100 years as a global leader in premium label solutions.
Additional offerings include:
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits - medical,
dental, vision, company paid life insurance, short-term and long-term
disability coverage, and more.
- 401K with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee engagement and wellness programs
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays - 10 paid holidays a year with no
- Paid training and certifications
- Employee led safety and community involvement teams
- Top of the line equipment
- Clean, Climate controlled environment
- Stability and security for your future
At Multi-Color Corporation we
thrive as the worlds best label solutions provider with our values as our
guide: Integrity, Passion, Creativity, Perseverance, Achievement.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying, please contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). Other details
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 10
- Required Education Bachelor's Degree