The Wella Company is one of the world's leading professional and retail hair companies. It is a beauty collective with a mission to enable consumers to look & feel like their true self. Its love brands, which include beauty icons such as Wella, Clairol, OPI, and ghd (all together "The Wella Company"), are co-created by & designed for the beauty junkies of today & tomorrow. Following the signing of an agreement with global investment firm KKR for the divestiture of Coty's Professional and Retail Hair businesses, The Wella Company is on its way to become a fully independent, standalone company with its own management team and operational structures. At closing, our new Company will have presence in over 100 countries and an estimated annual net revenue of $2.3Bn. The Wella Company and its brands, are and will remain committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment.THE ROLE
The Logistics Inventory Controller / SAP Key User forms a fundamental layer of the supply chain organization, acting as the local and regional distribution center site lead for daily activity and issues with the SAP system or any other gravitating systems within their workstream and area of expertise.
The role of the Key User is to maintain the level of skills and capability throughout the organization to ensure continuity of operations at optimum levels. While they should be deeply in touch with their local organizations and processes, they need also to be enabled to execute their specific tasks as outlined below and be provided with sufficient capacity to maintain, update and grow their knowledge of systems and processes.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deep understanding of inventory transactions and correlation of the processes between the warehouse management system and the financial software system.
- Lead the inventory analysis and cycle counting processes for the site.
- Monitor the WMS SAP interface and daily inventory reconciliation to ensure virtual Inventory Record Accuracy remains under control.
- Own the site process for stock adjustments, storage location management and lost stock location management.
- Strong IT Systems & Database Understanding.
- Maintain compliance of all procedures in line with COE and Internal Audit requirements.
Daily SAP Interface:
- Experience with SAP, BI are required.
- Solve the majority of transactional issues encountered by end users.
- Interact with other key users in their market to solve cross workstream or interface issues.
- Monitor inbound / outbound and internal iDOCs to maintain timely service and invoicing of customers.
Change Management / Testing:
- Supports testing activities on a periodic or ad-hoc basis.
Training / Core Model / Operational and Technical Support:
- Be the local expert for Warehouse processes and SAP transactions.
- Stay current with changes to training materials and SAP functionality.
- Attends key user training to maintain and grow capabilities.
- Conducts end user training and otherwise support end users as first point of escalation.
Actively participate in key user networks with key users in other locations, leveraging share and reapply across the region/globe in order to solve issues and improve processes.YOUR PROFILE
You thrive at building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions. You are committed, conscientious and always lead with integrity. You recognise the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization. You believe in the value of teamwork. You bring a high level of knowledge and know-how plus creativity and enthusiasm to your work and to everything you do.
- 2+ years SAP user experience in MM, PP, SD, and FI/CO modules within an FMCG or similar industry knowledge.
- Microsoft Suite Proficiency and experience with software applications which include: Excel, Word, Access is required / Power Pivot, Visio, Power Point is desired.
- Capable to handling large sets of data - eliminating and understanding outliers, drawing relevant connections and cleansing data for use.
- Ability to work and influence people across a diverse organization as well as external 3rd party logistics providers.
- Project management skills - demonstrated delivery of systems or equipment changes within a logistics environment.
- Ability to work autonomously, self-motivated to maintain and improve controls within the distribution center.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical thinker.
- Ability to travel as needed to support department requirements and training.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Finance, or related business field required or ten+ years' experience in related fields.
- Three - Five years supervisory experience a plus.
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We comply with national, federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.