We will: Provide the highest level of protection. Our mission is to ensure peace of mind by maintaining a safe and secure work environment. Through sacrifice and a selfless mindset, we are committed to protecting the way and responding to the needs of our colleagues. In everything we do, we place protecting our people, property and products above all else. We are the first responders and always ready. Together, this team is built with a passion to protect.
FCA Corporate Security is a team built with passion and commitment to protect its people. Taking care of our employees ensures FCA puts to market the very best vehicles. We make sure employees have a safe working environment and our products are safely delivered to our customers. Corporate Security is a corporate partner to all business entities, working toward one objective. We have strong relationships with our business partners We seek an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, delivers as a way of life, puts people first, and is inspired to make a positive impact. The Security Manager will be responsible for leading and setting the direction for Manufacturing Complex personnel, in addition to security and fire prevention activities, in a manner consistent with FCA policies, standards, and procedures as well as mandated federal, state and municipal regulations. The person in this position will promote Corporate Security's core vision and values and will continually achieve optimal team performance.
The Security Manager will develop and implement strategic security programs, policies, and initiatives; be responsible for driving the performance and development of the security team; will ensure operations activities are compliant with FCA standards; and will work effectively with company personnel at all levels to achieve departmental goals. The Manager is responsible for managing the business requirements and relationships of their security and fire prevention suppliers. The Manager will also lead essential security management functions, including crisis management, incident investigation and documentation, and develop relationships with local law and fire enforcement. As Site Manager - you will report to the head of U.S. security operations.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Loss Prevention, Criminal Justice, or a related field, from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years progressively responsible supervisory experience in security and fire prevention
- Extensive knowledge of security operations in a manufacturing environment
- Experience managing a team of security professionals and interacting with a multidisciplinary team toward the common goal
- Operational knowledge of fire systems found in a manufacturing facility
- Operational knowledge of Access Control Systems (ACS) and Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Experience managing vendors
- Effective leadership, verbal and written communication, interpersonal relations, and problem solving skills
- Experience establishing and adhering to schedules, budgets, and financial forecasts
- Willingness and ability to travel overnight with little to no advance notice
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours to include weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Proficient computer skills including all Microsoft Office Professional and/or GSuite applications
- 3 years of comprehensive experience with fire prevention, access control, and CCTV technologies
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.