Supply Chain Asset Protection Manager - Lenexa, KS
The Supply Chain AP Manager
implements, manages and communicates safety and loss prevention related programs and services to minimize shrinkage and other loss potential within the units. Protects visitors and Associates from harm or loss in accordance with approved unit and Company policies and procedures.Primary Responsibilities:
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Reviews operational execution of the shrink and safety programs, physical security standards, Sephora & Fine Jewelry operations, operational processes that impact shrink and compliance of company policies
- Overseas theft investigations and provides guidance to onsite AP leaders.
- Partners with Field Investigations on complex/organized theft investigations
- Provides on-site analyses of potential risks and develops appropriate and effective counter measures to reduce loss and shrink
- Reviews physical security standards and gives guidance on emergency response as needed
- Identifies, recruits, hires, trains and develops new leaders
- Oversees development, execution and effectiveness of safety programs within stores and supply chain
- Coordinate and consults with appropriate business partners both in the field and home office
- Oversees the corporate safety and environmental programs for Home office, supply chain and stores
- Ensures timely investigations of all safeness, theft and fraud impacting supply chain, stores, customers and associates
- Consistently meets established performance standards for this role, including, but not limited to shrinkage, safety, sales, customer service, AP productivity, AP metrics, profit improvement and expense control.
- Five to ten years as a Loss Prevention Manager for a large company facility or equivalent experience is desired for this position. A familiarity with the JCPenney Company and its loss prevention programs is desired.
- College degree preferred. Graduate training in management or loss prevention related discipline is desired.
- Ability to complete assignments and lead others without extensive supervision is required. Decision-making, communication.
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 90,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It's a place that's meant for you.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page .
Follow us and see what's new: Instagram Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Media Room jcp.com