Do you have extensive Procurement Consulting experience, including project management, strategy development and leading technology system implementations? Are you energized by the opportunity to build relationships with, and add value to, large clients across many different industries? Would you be interested in owning a client program from start to finish? Are you a tech-savvy individual that can lead multiple project teams and successfully deliver results?
Our client, an industry leader in global Procurement Services, is looking for a bright Manager, Procurement Technology to take their billion-dollar organization to the next level!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Manage cross-functional client engagements effectively, including implementing and overseeing the quality of deliverables.
- Assist clients in the development and implementation of strategies and operation models, utilizing technology to connect suppliers and customers to the various procurement and manufacturing functions.
- Develop and maintain strong strategic relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Assess current system applications and evaluate new technologies to better align with key business objectives.
- Optimize cost reduction strategies to achieve business efficiency.
- Facilitate overall change management for large scale transformational projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, information technology, industrial engineering or related fields.
- 6+ years’ experience across various sourcing and procurement/supply chain roles, ideally with previous consulting or project management experience.
- 3+ years’ experience with the chemical, oil & gas or manufacturing industries.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel up to 80%, once allowable.