Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
The Supply Chain department consists of Operations, Transportation, Inventory, Fulfillment, and Reverse Logistics. Supply Chain is focused on providing the best experience regardless of where goods are manufactured or shipped from. The goal is to delight our customer’s needs by providing next day delivery across the country.
As a Sr. Network Planning Manager, you will:
- Report directly to a Regional Fulfillment Manager in our Indiana or Pennsylvania warehouse, working with the Head of Network Planning & Optimization.
- Improve bin/location capacity management across the fulfillment network.
- Provide capacity management updates weekly to ensure visibility.
- Drive in-depth research of defect trends, designing queries in SQL, Access, or other data mediums to compile data generating reports to create new bins or change existing bins virtually and physically.
- Partner with the Vendor Management team to optimize inventory placement and receipt to increase capacity throughput in the network.
- Manage PO variance reduction and defects, driving variance to less than 5% of planned receipts.
- Drive utilization capacity for the network and run scenario analysis to recommend optimal configurations based on product type, turn, and efficiency maximization for fulfillment teams.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering.
- 7+ years of experience in inventory management or building management.
- You have experience developing detailed road maps and business plans that achieve space optimization, bin management, future space needs, and inventory SKU management.
- Knowledgeable in SQL and experience processing large datasets.
- Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team
- Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
- Health Insurance: Spreetail will pay for your full premium and half for spouse/family
- Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family
- 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
- Paid Time Off: untracked time off
- Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
- Gym Membership: Spreetail will pay for half of your membership to a specified gym
- Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you
buy a home
- Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive
- Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid
- Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
- Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer
opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every
community we serve
- Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.