Jan 13, 2021
Louisville, KY, USA
Job ID: 546283BR
Date posted: Jan. 12, 2021
Description:The Army TADSS Maintenance Program (ATMP) is a seven year Single Award ID/IQ contract for maintenance, sustainment, operations, and support of Army Training Aids, Devices, Simulators, and Simulations (TADSS), Live-Fire Ranges, and Instrumentation Systems. The ATMP portfolio includes ~250,000 live, virtual, constructive, and gaming TADSS located at 422 sites worldwide.
The primary customer is PEO STRI in Orlando, FL. PEO STRI's published vision for ATMP is integrated, one-stop, world-wide maintenance and sustainment for Army Program of Record (POR) TADSS.
Inventory Planner -
- An integral member of the ATMP Central Depot Operations Team by controlling the flow of repairable TADSS through the repair cycle process by providing the repair team a continuous flow of LRU end items based on available parts on hand and forecasting purchase order deliveries for awaiting parts.
- Coordinates with Material Planning Management for parts procurement of awaiting parts LRUs by ensuring work orders accurately reflect the parts need and requisitions for parts are created, which will assist on the creation of a demand forecast.
- As repairs become Ready For Issue (RFI), coordination with the logistic team to push product out to ensure Contract Performance Factor (CPF) is made.
• experience and cross-functional knowledge in a logistics and repair and overhaul environment that includes supplier management experience
• Good communication skills, written and oral,
• ability to understand financial Earned Value data and perform financial & rate analysis.
• understanding of lean manufacturing processes
• Detailed Microsoft office suite experience that provides the ability to perform detailed analytics needed to demand forecast, data mine from complex MIS, stock fulfillment, and obsolescence management as it relates to Depot repair and overhaul operations
-Familiarization with Army TADSS (MILES, EST, and GMDT) Line replaceable units.-Previous experience with US Army Program of Record, TADSS.
-Demonstrated burning desire to add value, be more affordable, and be more efficient.
-Green Belt or Black Belt association to support strategy implementation, process discipline with focus on efficiency and optimization in repair and overhaul operations
-Demonstrated excellence at written and oral communication.
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Telecommute: The work associated with this position will be performed at the designated Lockheed Martin facility. Situational telecommuting may be considered and authorized at the discretion of your leader and based upon the role.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: Non- standard 40 hour work week as assigned by leader
Clearance Level: None
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: RMS
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Material and Distribution
Type: Task Order/IDIQ
Virtual Location: no