Provide financial expertise and guidance to leaders in EW Manufacturing Operations.Job Responsibilities:
Education / Experience:
- Manage the month end close related to US inventory. Ensuring timely and accurate reporting: US inventory reconciliation, US profit-in-inventory reconciliation and BlackLine accounts reconciliation.
- Support GSC Finance inventory data steward and governance: Develop and maintain standard work related to JDE inventory DMAAI instructions, manufacturing GL Class Codes and JDE manufacturing index allocation
- Assist with audit requests as it relates to inventory.
- Provide Finance support to related to ABC cycle count and to monitor US cycle count progression.
- Support cross functional team on ad hoc requests related to inventory.
- Support Plant Finance and other GSC Finance members on system issues. Serve as liaison with IT on system resolutions and improvements.
- Partner with Supply Chain and Operation to upkeep US perpetual inventory: Discard obsolete, discontinue and aging inventory, gl class codes and JDE DMAII maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required; Minor in Information System Technology is a plus.
- Minimum of eight years' experience in finance or accounting is required (or six years with a Masters).
- Inventory side of cost accounting experience.
- Cost accounting experience with a multi-national organization is a plus.
- CMA/CPA a plus.
- Strong communication skills and exposure to various levels of senior management.
- Proven expertise in both Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel, database tools (e.g. QlikView, Access), financial system (e.g. Hyperion, JD Edwards Enterprise)
- Innovative use of IT tools and new technology
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to translate complex data into meaningful recommendations.
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Proven successful project management expertise
- Must have high degree of accuracy, very detail-oriented
- Deadline driven, results-oriented, highly responsible and accountable
- Extremely proactive, strong initiative, self-motivated
- High integrity, ethics and strong values
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.