Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
The Advisor is responsible for supporting the development, operation and improvement of the global ESG due diligence and third-party risk process to include data collection, and review of assessments/audits with the assistance of third-party tools and service providers. Reporting to the Director of Responsible Procurement and Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM), the Advisor will implement survey campaigns, follow-up on corrective actions, and provide report creation and data management activities in support of the due diligence process. The Advisor will also support risk management activities as we expand our Third-Party Risk Management program.
This position is responsible for operating the ESG and third-party risk assessment process for a global network of suppliers and internal factories, interacting with survey and audit service providers, and supporting the needs of the Sustainable Sourcing Program Manager. Accountabilities
- Operate the due diligence and risk assessment processes
- Ensure survey and audit plans are complete, and are executed in a timely manner
- Ensure data integrity and manage data access.
- Ensure proper supplier corrective action follow-up, and timely critical issue escalation
- Support survey development and deployment, while scheduling on-site audit campaigns globally.
- Provide data analysis, create management reports and manage database processes as needed.
- Works with managers and directors cross-functionally to develop performance improvement targets for suppliers and internal facilities.
- Provides leadership for implementing system and process improvement.
- Measures and evaluates attainment of results.
- Develops training materials and deploy cross-functionally
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in sustainable procurement and/or risk management.
- Performs under minimal supervision with accountability for specific goals/objectives.
- Demonstrates collaboration, problem solving, and conflict management skills to ensure a productive work environment and achievement of objectives.
- Familiar with CAPA in a regulated environment
- Strong communication skills with experience working with suppliers or colleagues internationally.
- High level of confidentiality and accountability, while being proactive with a bias for action.
- Familiar with sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), data management and reporting
- Ability to work within a remote environment.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently; receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.