This is an onsite position located in the Midwest U.S. Not a remote position.
Our client is a high growth, consumer-driven company seeking a entrepreneurial change leader who cares about people and knows how to scale inventory planning and management to a multiple-billion-dollar company in a fast-paced environment. You will oversee supply planning, demand planning, and inventory analytics in this critical leadership role.
Since this is a confidential search, we will reach out to those applicants who appear to have a positive match to the role requirements, in order to share full details about the position, location, and company.
- 10+ years leading supply and demand planning in a company with high SKU growth and vendor onboarding
- Must have a strong foundation in eCommerce supply chain and inventory
- Experience leading planning, inventory, and analytics teams of at least 20 people
- Degree in advanced analytics, statistics, mathematics, engineering, or MBA
- Proven capabilities enabling advanced analytics within the supply chain inventory function
- Expertise driving merchandise improvements across planning, allocation, replenishment, order management
- Developed and owned inventory plans of >$1 billion
- Leader of leaders, people developer
- Continuous improvement mindset, always improving processes
- Outstanding project management skills, with proven experience leading initiatives and guiding cross-functional teams
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including preparing slides and presentations for senior executive teams and/or boards of directors
- Highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader with excellent managerial skills
- Experience partnering with and influencing multiple business functions