This is an onsite position located in the Southern U.S. Not a remote position.
Our client is a multi-billion-dollar CPG firm seeking a key leader to enable end-to-end (E2E) planning capabilities throughout the organization. They're undergoing an industry-leading supply chain transformation, and your expertise in CPG manufacturing, supply chain efficiency, and supply and demand planning will ensure its success. Perfect senior leadership role for a high performing planning leader interested in building capabilities and expanding the role long-term. This is a big job, with exceptional company visibility and influence.
Diversity and inclusion are high priorities for the company and for the leadership team.
Since this is a confidential search, we will reach out to those applicants who appear to have a positive match to the role requirements, in order to share full details about the position, location, and company.
- 17+ years in a consumer goods manufacturing company, including at least 5 years leading supply and demand planning (preference for acknowledged top supply chain experience)
- Talented change leader who integrates process, systems, and teams
- Experience leading planning, inventory, and analytics teams of at least 20 people
- Degree in supply chain, business management, advanced analytics, statistics, mathematics, engineering
- Preferred education: MBA and Lean Six Sigma
- Developed and owned supply and demand plans of >$2 billion
- Strong financial and analytical acumen
- Passionate about developing people and teams
- Up to 20% travel required
No visa sponsorship available for this position. Full relocation will be offered within the United States.