Are you a highly energetic team player with a background in sourcing raw materials? Do you have strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain strategic relationships with suppliers? Are you interested in working for a top-notch company coming off of multiple record-breaking quarters, with a solid path for career growth and development?
If you answered yes to those questions above you might be a perfect fit for our client, a multi-billion dollar leader in the Consumer Goods sector.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Develop and implement successful sourcing strategies to maximize value.
- Manage supplier proposals and contract negotiations to achieve cost reduction.
- Build strategic relationships within supplier network.
- Identify and resolve problems in strategic processes to gain efficiency.
- Maintain supplier performance to ensure timely delivery of raw materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, or Manufacturing management, or related field.
- 3+ years of applicable sourcing experience in manufacturing environment.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel.