Feb 23, 2021
Trulite Glass & Aluminium Solutions LLC
Lithia Springs, GA, USA
The Inventory Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Regional Buyer in meeting all customer demand and inventory policies, considering resource capacity constraints (labor, equipment and suppliers) and ensuring availability of maximized materials for production volumes and output at all departments. This position will work closely with Customer Service, Planning, Scheduling, Materials and Production to maximize industrial production while helping to maintain efficient and steady production flow.
This position requires a highly motivated individual who is looking to expand their knowledge and join a successful company.
• Weekly cycle counts of stock sheet glass and reconciling variances
• Review planned purchasing information to coordinate with the Regional Buyer material demand.
• Receiving of all inventory-verify quantities
• Provides requisitions for planned purchasing and plant needs to Regional Buyer
• Investigate adequate purchase order, delinquent orders, discrepancies and returns to material
• Responsible for transfer of materials to and from other branches
• Responsible for responding to and correction of any AP issues
• Participation in response to the Regional Buyer on reports for region (i.e. drop report, journal errors, open purchase orders, etc.)
• Coordinate with department leads on a weekly basis for inventory levels and needs. Verify inventory vs system
• Communicate inventory related information (backorders, delays, changes, etc.)
• Responsible for sending quality samples to customers
• Provide timely and relevant inventory information to Customer Service and Operations Management teams