Plexus is a Network Marketing company and our mission is to enhance the health and happiness of those who support, promote, and use Plexus products. Plexus is passionate about doing it the way it could be done and should be done but rarely is.
Plexus is seeking outstanding individuals, who like working in a collaborative environment, getting the job done right, and empowering others. Plexus was recognized as one of Arizona's Best Places to Work in 2016 and 2017. We were also ranked No. 1 on the 2015 and 2017 Arizona Corporate Excellence (ACE) Fastest-Growing Private Companies list.
The Supply Chain Buyer Planner, under direction from management, supports the Purchasing team with assistance buying Specific Finished Goods products and services for the organization. This can include identifying and researching prospective suppliers, preparing requests for proposals (RFP) from suppliers, reviewing proposals and negotiating prices and terms. The Buyer receives requests for specific products or services needed and obtains price quotes for those products or services. The Buyer helps reduce costs by negotiating favorable pricing and terms and delivery schedules.Job Duties:
• With direction from the Purchasing Managers prepares and places purchase orders with suppliers and tracks orders to ensure that they are received as expected and on time.
• Resolve issues when purchase orders are received with damaged items, inferior products or other problems.
• Creates PO's for non-inventory products and coordinates creation of other purchase orders as needed.
• Responsible for forecasting and managing orders of specified products.
• Maintains vendor files.
• Coordinates maintenance supplies with vendor.
• Manages communication between suppliers and fulfillment centers.
• Assess the effectiveness of a supply chain system pertaining to supplier relationships to the organization.
• Assist in the execution of email correspondence with the supply chain.
• Gather information and produce spreadsheets summarizing results.
• Update and distribute daily reports.
• Create and manage inventory reports.
• Receives products and oversees proper binning.
• Special projects assigned by management.
• Commit to working together as one team, exceed service expectations by developing positive relationships and treat others with value and respect...always.
• Exhibit an honest and committed effort to delivering as promised, never compromising quality.
• Achieve individual and team goals. Meet deadlines with the resources provided and never compromise ethical standards.
• Seek opportunities for personal and professional development. Attend all company required training and actively participate in development conversations with managers.
• Contribute to the overall growth and success of Plexus by embracing the Plexus core values:
o We are One Plexus.
o We are accountable.
o We get the job done right.
o We empower others.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees in this position.Qualifications:
Minimum Education: High school diploma and coursework in Business, Purchasing, Logistics, or related field. Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree in Purchasing, Logistics, Business Management, or related field.
Minimum Experience: 3 years purchasing/procurement, supply chain, or related industry experience. Excellent Excel and proficient in MS Office to support reporting needs. Preferred Experience: 3 years Purchasing Coordinator experience in the MLM/supplement industry a plus; Document control; Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel. NetSuite purchasing and Inventory Control Modules experience. Any other ERP system proficiencies are a plus.
Special Skills: The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and has the ability to prioritize daily workload to meet challenging deadlines; Ability to follow policies and procedures; Understanding of cGMP for an Arizona based dietary supplement distributor; Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills to accurately document and report information; Ability to collaborate with others and thrive in a team environment while meeting individual goals and expectations; Ability to anticipate obstacles, communicate effectively and plan accordingly; Values relationships and is able to influence others to develop relationships that are reflected in continuously positive experiences. Willingness to learn new systems, such as Concur and High Jump. Benefits:
- 100% company paid medical, dental and vision for Employees.
- 401k program with a company match and immediate vesting.
- Quarterly bonuses based on company profitability.
- Weekly drawings for gift cards and cash.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for an opportunity with our One Plexus team! If you had any issues during the application process, please contact us directly.