Sr Industry Strategy Director (Supply Chain Execution)Overview
- Seeking a dynamic leader to bring solution knowledge, industry expertise, sales savvy, and business process all focused on the supply chain execution space
- Will drive engagement and participation in deals that are happening on green field site buildout
What you'll do:
- Core responsibilities to include building out the ecosystem with automation partners
- Will operate in overlay capacity and partner closely with regional sales leaders to drive new opportunities and achieve revenue growth
What we are looking for:
- Identify market trends and growth opportunities for Blue Yonder
- Leverage experience, contacts and GTM resources to grow $100M+ business over three years.
- Provide advisory role to the regional sales leaders and their teams to maximize market opportunities, win competitive pursuits and increase win rates
- Participate in 60% of sales cycles to develop customer-specific point of view, identify business case, develop account strategies, and provide necessary support to win.
- Develop and foster executive relationships with customers
- Minimum of 12+ years in supply chain execution industry with contemporary WMS/Automation/WES skills and 3PL experience
- Familiar with sortation systems. WMS design, 3PL, complex ecommerce + automation + WMS
- Knowledge of Retailers, Distributors, Freight Forwarders, Manufacturers, and logistics service providers
- SCE domain expertise with strong contacts and known in this space
- Ability to engage in discovery/exploratory conversations and quickly identify opportunities
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication, problem solving, diplomacy and influencing skills, especially to operate in a matrix organization
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success - and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Check out Blue Yonder's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.