Looking for your next role? Enjoy developing
others? Do you like managing a culture that delivers on safety
, quality and delivering? Do you like an environment of continuous improvement?
How about a manufacturing
Due to high demand for our quality cabinets, we are hiring an Assistant Plant Manager
for our Texas
manufacturing site in Marshall. This is a critical role to the success of our teams, reporting directly to the Plant Manager
We are Cabinetworks Group
, the US's second largest
cabinetry manufacturer with offices and manufacturing facilities across the country. Offering an unmatched selection of stylish, high-quality products at a variety of price levels, our brands are favored by builders, dealers, distributors and home centers throughout North America. Our 19 cabinetry brands represent an extensive range of framed, frameless and inset cabinetry products.
Be part of our growth
and join our team. Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits with top network providers
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- Company matching 401(k) program
- Paid holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Development Opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Company discounts
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute and accountable for performance and goal attainment as defined by the Manufacturing Management Operating System (MOS).
- Develop and manage a culture of discipline to consistently deliver superior safety, quality, delivery, cost and operational performance through continuous improvement.
- Participate in non-conforming product and process alerts and champion corrective and preventative actions focused on mitigating the re-occurrence and/or magnitude of potential future failures.
- Create, manage, maintain and ensure operations are executed in compliance with established Standard Work Instructions, Training Plans, Layered Process Audit and Controlled Documentation Processes.
- Lead, participate in, and execute continuous improvement activities
- Manage, develop and provide performance feedback to subordinates.
- Computes amounts of stock and supplies required for operations, based on production schedules, and requisition materials from storage area.
- Accurate scanning of products on trailers.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations and housekeeping duties.
- Recommends measures to improve shipping methods, equipment performance, and quality of the product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase the efficiency of assembly and shipping.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems. Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Teambuilding is essential. Teaching/coaching and training of new and current employees with accountability practices.
- Implements and documents shipping and loading processes
- Maintains time and shipping records
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments
- Performs activities of workers supervised