This opening for Supply Planner
presents you with a fantastic opportunity to be a part of building exciting new capabilities within Dermalogica. You will be well versed and interested in all aspects of supply chain planning, particularly the execution of material requirements planning and external contract manufacturing scheduling in support of ongoing and innovative business opportunities. You will be excited by the development of new systems, processes, and approaches to support functional performance improvements.
Alongside this, there is the need to determine and implement appropriate performance metrics as a basis for future performance improvements in pursuit of world-class levels of customer case fill and optimum inventory holding. You will be someone who can do this in a smart and intelligent way, merging best-practice thinking in sales, inventory and operational planning with the latest technology and software developments available.
In addition to this, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to lead a team to higher levels of performance, by developing a clear vision for the supply planning functions and setting a clear direction for the team, as well as fostering a culture of skills development, coaching, and support.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Experience:
- Responsible for the review and execution of material requirement planning signals for all inventoried items.
- Communicates production purchase forecast requirements with external contract manufacturing operations (CMO).
- Organize and lead CMO production scheduling meetings regarding order promise date, inventory availabilities, priorities, and/or changes on a weekly cycle.
- Develop and manage master production plans for all responsible product families.
- Partner with New Product Innovation (NPI) Project coordinator for all commercial product launches to ensure inventory phase in and out plans yields the least exposure risk but remains within the timeline.
- Coordinates component availability or expedites with Material Specialist, CMO, and Warehouse.
- Review and balance inventory availability across multiple US warehouse locations and support international locations to meet target service levels.
- Review and update all requirements planning parameters utilizing a systematic approach to ensure it achieves optimal inventory availability.
- Optimize and enhance supply planning workflow to achieve both agile yet efficient system of control and customer support within the supply chain.
- You will hold a Bachelor's Degree and ideally a relevant professional qualification.
- You will have 10 years of relevant planning experience, specifically with manufacturing planning and execution.
- You will have experience in identifying and implementing novel solutions to existing operational issues, preferably technology-based.
- You will be able to demonstrate an ability to fail fast and iterate quickly.
- Your approach will be results-oriented with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to build productive relationships with peers.
- You will have an depth understanding of ERP systems and principles, with experience in JD Edwards helpful.
- In addition, you will be familiar with the latest planning systems and have a keen interest in developing and using technology solutions.
Apply now and become a team member for a company that provides competitive compensation, outstanding benefits including Health Benefits, Monthly Product Allowances, Profit Sharing, Annual Fitness Reimbursement, Domestic Partner Benefits, 401(k) Matching, not to mention a host of other perks.
To be considered for this role, please click on "Apply" to complete your online application. Please know that all applications are reviewed for consideration. A member of the Human Resources team will contact you if your experience and skills are a match for the position.
Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.