Job DescriptionProgrammatic Inventory Manager - AMC NetworksJOB OVERVIEW:
The Inventory Manager is responsible for supporting digital inventory for AMC Networks content. The Inventory Manager plays key role in working with internal teams and external partners to provide insight and analysis of revenue opportunities through, pricing, inventory management, and system upgrades.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide upper management with various reports (inventory, Programmatic rates, program audience delivery evaluations, liability) to assist in revenue forecasting, inventory, pricing and budgeting strategies. Excel expertise required.
- Maintain pricing documents of SSP floors, and Broadcast/Scatter Ratecards, prepare and compile backup data including selling titles, research estimates, data segments.
- Investigate digital data to unlock potential revenue opportunities, identify revenue-impacting issues and provide recommendations to senior leaders.
- Monitor Linear Liability through Stewardship to most effectively distribute cross platform fluidity
- Participate in projects to manage Order Management systems, Ad servers, Reporting dashboards, and AdTech products to help develop strategies, validate data, and brainstorm solutions.
- Act as liaison to Ad Sales/Traffic/SSPs to ensure billing schedules and requests are properly executed. Coordinating with audit team to collect all sample selections and assist them with solving all discrepancies.
- Oversee/Work with Traffic in maintenance of their Selling Schedule and key programming elements (i.e. sponsorships, marathons, premiere episodes, vignettes).
- Host weekly team meetings for deal pacing to discuss on-going and up-coming strategies, issues, and practices.
- Create ad hoc advertiser spending reports for Account executives.
- Work with Ad Operations, Integrated marketing, BI, and AdTech partners to recommend product strategy and provide analysis.
- Manage and enhance our ad sales financial models as our business and strategy grows.
- 3-5 years working in advertising sales
- Very strong in computer skills, specifically in Excel (Pivot tables, formatting, data tables, etc.)
The Company is committed to policy of nondiscrimination in its employment and personnel practices. Applicants are considered for all employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, religion, alienage, citizenship, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, genetic predisposition or carrier status, age, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sexual assault, sexual orientation,disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.