Are you a self-motivated individual looking for a profitable & progressive company in high growth mode? Would you be enticed by a strategic role that requires you to work cross-functionally? Do you have proven experience in demand forecasting and inventory management? Have you been able to demonstrate strong negotiation, interpersonal, and communication skills throughout your career?
Our industry-leading packaging company is looking to bring on a high potential professional with a collaborative mindset for their Demand Planner role and you could be the perfect fit!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Maintain, update, and analyze assigned item forecasts.
- Support inventory levels and monitor inventory health
- Coordinate with sales and account managers to forecast new opportunities.
- Drive continuous improvement of forecasts.
- Create and maintain meaningful reports related to the demand planning process.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain planning or related field, required; APICS CPIM Certification, preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in demand planning or related role.
- Proven analytical thinking, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and various demand planning systems (including Logility, Peoplesoft, Demantra, SAP, etc).