Apr 14, 2021
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world's most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com - and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker's social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
Fisker is in search of a Purchasing Analyst to transform and optimize our processes to allow our company to scale. A Business Process Analyst ensures the delivery of business outcomes through a structured approach to problem solving, leveraging lean techniques, and data analyses. This role also brings outstanding skills in leadership, analysis, critical thinking, conflict management, and risk management. You will work across the organization to ensure upstream and downstream impacts are identified, communicated, and aligned. You will be responsible for defining standard operating procedures across the organization. This role requires exceptional communication and organizational skills. A successful candidate needs to thrive in a pressurized environment using data and facts to help identify risks, manage resources, and solve problems quickly and effectively. A strong team ethic with the ability to interact at all levels and across business boundaries is required to be successful in this position.
• Product definition, attributes, and specification cascade.
• Business and Technical target monitoring.
• Program metrics generation, including timing, delivery status, cost status.
• Manage and establish a cadence of business review meetings.
• Timing control, planning, synchronization communication to all stake holders.
• Identify program disconnects and pro-actively identify and implement all required resolution activities.
• Support Program Operations in overall program delivery.
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
• Bachelors Degree Required
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Explorer.
• Proven track record of creating and utilizing analysis to guide Purchasing decisions, and establishing best practices.
• Proven track record of working on automotive vehicle delivery programs.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Independent /Self Starting.
• Punctual and reliable.
• Good working ethic and team player.
• Eager to learn.
• Fluent spoken and written English.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
• Drive for Results : Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks and uncertainty.
• Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and aligns the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
• Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way
• Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
• Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
• Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices.
• Displays Global Perspective: Conveys an understanding of the organization's global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when making plans and decisions.
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for This Job