Apr 22, 2021
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world's most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com - and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker's social media channels: Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , YouTube and LinkedIn . Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
As a Buyer-Marketing , you will manage the purchasing for marketing related goods and services. This role requires exceptional communication, negotiation and organizational skills. A successful candidate needs to thrive in a pressurized environment using data and facts to help identify risks, manage resources and solve problems quickly and effectively. A strong team ethic with the ability to interact at all levels and across business boundaries is required to be successful in this position. This is an in-office position at our Manhattan Beach headquarter.
• Buyer for marketing related goods and services, including (but not limited to): auto / trade show exhibit space & assets; media buying & creative agencies; experience center assets, & services
• Development of procurement strategy, establishment of purchasing budgets, plans, policies, systems and procedures within the organization
• Negotiate key contracts to optimize value, manage RFQ/RFP process
• Develop business intelligence based on continuous market analysis, monitoring and forecasting against variable market conditions
• Negotiate contractual terms and interpret existing contract frameworks, demonstrating an understanding of legal principles
• Build internal relationships, assessing the capabilities of suppliers
• Create supplier scorecards to drive for continuous improvement and creation of best practice-based processes and procedures
• Ensuring deliverables are clearly identified and timing is achieved
• Ensure that internal operations and supplier activities are carried out in an ethical, responsible manner, using ISO2600/20400 as a basis
• Product definition, attributes and specification cascade for sourcing activities
• Program metrics generation, including timing, delivery status, cost status.
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
• Bachelor's degree
• Knowledge of relevant process, environmental and social standards
• . Experience with ethical and responsible sourcing
• Problem solving; 8D, Practical problem-solving capability
Proven track record of working within automotive organizations
• .Proven track record in procuring a variety of design services, marketing agencies, physical assets and support services
• Superior relationship skills in creating and fostering working relationships within Purchasing, internal business areas and supplier
• Ability to make strategic sourcing recommendations and take appropriate action
• Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
• Deep knowledge of sourcing, procurement principles, procurement systems and large company best practices
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills • Exceptional communication skills
• Independent /Self Starting
• Fluent spoken and written English Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
• Drive for Results : Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks and uncertainty.
• Business Acumen : Contribute to the company strategy and aligns the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
• Customer Centricity : Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way
• Decision Making : Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
• Analytical Thinking : Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
• Teamwork & Collaboration : Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices.
• Displays Global Perspective : Conveys an understanding of the organization's global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when making plans and decisions.
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at email@example.com .
Apply for This Job