Purchasing Manager IJob Description:What You'll Be Doing:
We have an excellent opportunity for an Asset Manager in our Geneva, IL location. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and enhancing purchasing activities and processes, developing purchasing strategies, maintaining positive relationships with suppliers, and overseeing the purchasing team in their daily activities.
What We Are Looking For:
- Analyze, develop, and execute inventory plans, performance standards and improvements based upon established goals and periodic status reports.
- Manage staff - employee development, hiring, firing, performance reviews.
- Establish and maintain current purchasing and inventory processes to maximize revenue and margin and provide seamless service. Participate in the development and execution of an asset and inventory business plan.
- Analyze risks and opportunities from emerging products and channel trends and seize segment opportunities per plan.
- Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Create professional working relationships with our suppliers in order to gain market share.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience, or 6 years and an advanced degree, or equivalent experience.
- Must have had direct manager responsibility for a team.
- Proven experience managing and improving team performance.
- Experience purchasing manufacturing component inventory.
- Experience in Supply Chain/Distribution.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
- Proficient with MS Office and multiple systems and applications.
- Intermediate Excel including VLOOKUP and Pivot tables required.
- Open to travel if necessary.
RichardsonRFPD is a global leader in the RF and wireless communications,IoT and Power markets. Relationships with the industry's top component suppliers enable Richardson RFPD to meet the total engineering needs of each customer. Whether it's designing components or engineering complete solutions, our worldwide design centers and technical sales team provide support for all aspects of customers' go-to-market strategy, from prototype to production.What's In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
$90,000.00 - $110,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.Location:
US-IL-Geneva, Illinois (S Batavia Ave)Time Type:
Full timeJob Category:
Product Management & Supplier MarketingEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.(Arrow EEO/AAP policy)